Legal Administrative Assistant
Parker Gallini Immigration Law Firm
Parker Gallini LLP, an established business immigration law firm, has an opening for a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant in our office in Waltham, MA off route 128. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong writing and communication skills, and able to prioritize and multitask.
Specific job duties include:
- Providing administrative support to a team of paralegals and attorneys;
- Scanning, mailing, and copying immigration petitions;
- Preparing legal correspondence for attorney and paralegal review;
- Performing data entry in immigration software and document management systems;
- Creating and maintaining client reports;
- Providing front desk and main-line phone coverage;
- Carrying out client communication for intake process and responding to client questions when appropriate and as needed; and,
- Other tasks and casework-related assignments as requested by firm administrator, attorneys, and paralegals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Some administrative experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Professional demeanor.
Parker Gallini considers the safety of its employees a top priority. As part of that commitment, our office is currently fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, regardless of vaccination status, all employees are required to always wear facemasks when working in the office except for when eating or drinking. Qualified candidates who are offered this career opportunity will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to the first day of work.
We are a collaborative office with a supportive team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff. The Firm offers outstanding benefits including health and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and free parking.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
No phone calls or recruiters please.