Individuals & Families
Whether you’re an individual seeking to make the U.S. your new home or are already a Permanent Resident or U.S. citizen and wish to sponsor your family for Permanent Residence, we have the knowledge and experience to help you through the process. We can tell you what options are available, how each option may positively or negatively impact you or your family members, and discuss with you the potential pathways that best suit your short and long-term goals.
Our services cover but are not limited to the following:
- Employment-based self-sponsorship under the Extraordinary Ability and National Interest Waiver categories for an immigrant visa
- Assistance to individuals who require sponsorship by an employer
- Temporary work visas for artists, entertainers, athletes, coaches, business persons and scientists and researchers under the O-1 and P-1 categories
- Marriage and family-based immigrant visa sponsorship
- Preparation for and representation in immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing through U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- Preparation for and representation in applications for adjustment of status before the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Preservation of Permanent Resident status
- Reentry Permits
- Naturalization and documenting U.S. Citizenship through acquisition and derivation
- Temporary work authorization for F-1 students, J-1/J-2 exchange visitors, and for H-4, L-2, and E-2/E-3 spouses
- TPS and other visas and or relief authorized under special Acts and Executive Orders.