Start-Ups and Business Expansion
Over the past two decades Parker Gallini immigration attorneys have worked closely with investors, entrepreneurs, established companies and their corporate counsel to plan their business endeavors and secure the most appropriate and dependable visas to run and grow their businesses. We can help you structure your business so that it best aligns with your visa needs.
Examples of our services include:
- Consultation and strategic advice on qualifying investments and corporate formations required to support temporary working visas
- Fine-tuning business plans to facilitate the coordination of a visa sponsorship strategy
- Working with established foreign companies to develop a strategy for their formation of a U.S. enterprise and the transfer of key talent to the U.S. to manage operations.
- Guiding entrepreneurs and securing the most appropriate and beneficial work visas to help grow their business ventures
- Planning for and securing work authorized visas for new hires, including interns and trainees and transitioning to new visa categories and permanent residency