Employers / HR
Parker Gallini immigration attorneys know that one size doesn't fit all in business immigration and we shape our approach to meet your organization’s immediate and long-term employment needs. We track the latest trends and changes in immigration law and policy so that you can make proactive decisions and not reactive decisions in your sponsorship of foreign workers.
We also understand that every case has its own history and challenges and that understanding and planning for these up-front significantly reduces the delays and risks that are increasingly inherent in business immigration law.
We can support your business in the following areas:
- Securing temporary work visa status for new hires and for foreign-based employees who will be transferred to the U.S.
- Developing strategies to deal with shortfalls in employment based visas
- Sponsorship of workers through the PERM labor certification process
- Obtaining employment-based immigrant visa approvals and Permanent Resident status
- Structuring and overseeing immigration due diligence and support for mergers and acquisitions
- I-9, E-Verify and records retention compliance
- Managing and mitigating the potential immigration impact of employee terminations
- Designing and developing corporate immigration policies.