Parker Gallini Immigration Law Firm
Parker Gallini LLP, an established business immigration law firm, has an opening for a full-time Associate Attorney in our office in Waltham, MA off route 95/128. Specific job duties include:
- Assess eligibility of corporate foreign national employees for non-immigrant and immigrant visa status in the U.S.
- Prepare and file petitions and applications for submission to US government agencies and consular posts for non-immigrant (L, H, TN, O, E) and immigrant status (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140, I-485) for foreign nationals.
- Work collaboratively with legal administrative assistants and paralegals in day-to-day work on cases.
- Stay current on business immigration law developments and contribute to firm's thought leadership and marketing efforts.
- Advise clients on I-9 and E-Verify compliance and corporate immigration policies and strategies.
- Lead trainings internally and at client sites.
- JD from an American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law school
- Bar Admission and Member in good standing
- 1-2 years of professional legal experience in a high-volume business immigration practice
- Demonstrated experience working with high-volume business immigration clients
- Exceptional communication, writing and detail-oriented skills
- A demonstrated track record of providing excellent client service while working within a fast-paced environment
Parker Gallini considers the safety of its employees a top priority. As part of that commitment, our office is currently fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, regardless of vaccination status, all employees are required to always wear facemasks when working in the office except for when eating or drinking. Qualified candidates who are offered this career opportunity will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to the first day of work.
We are a collaborative office with a supportive team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff. The Firm offers outstanding benefits including health and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and free parking.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
No phone calls or recruiters please.