Business Immigration Paralegal
Parker Gallini Immigration Law Firm
Parker Gallini LLP, an established business immigration law firm, has an opening for a full-time Immigration Paralegal in our office in Waltham, MA off route 128. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong writing and communication skills, and able to prioritize and multitask.
Specific job duties include:
- Under supervision of Attorneys, prepare case materials and file nonimmigrant petitions and applications with USCIS including E, L, H, TN, and O;
- Prepare and file immigrant petitions and applications including PERM, I-130, PERM based I-140 petitions, EB1A, B & C -based petitions and I-485 applications to adjust status;
- Guide clients through the entire PERM process;
- Track critical deadlines using immigration software system and prepare weekly caseload reports for each Attorney; and
- Communicate regularly via phone and in writing with clients, beneficiaries, and various government agencies.
- BS or BA degree required.
- 1 - 3 years of business immigration experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- No phone calls or recruiters please.
- No JDs or JD candidates.
Parker Gallini considers the safety of its employees a top priority. As part of that commitment, our office is currently fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, regardless of vaccination status, all employees are required to always wear facemasks when working in the office except for when eating or drinking. Qualified candidates who are offered this career opportunity will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to the first day of work.
We are a collaborative office with a supportive team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff. The Firm offers outstanding benefits including health and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and free parking.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.